Q&A about FC Vojvodina
Odgovori
dublin
Pridružio se: Čet Apr 17, 2014 8:22 pm

Ireland calling

Post od dublin »

Hello,

Greetings from a never sunny Dublin, Ireland :mrgreen:

I am a fan of St. Patricks here in Dublin and I will be visiting Serbia in may for some culture and some football hopefully. I hope to visit Vojvodina for the last game of your season with Belgrade. How is it with tickets for your club games? Is it possible to purchase in advance or is it better to just turn up and buy on the day? Do you have any recommendations which part of the stadium to buy for? Also some general match day tips would be appreciated?

Regards. :cheers:
Korisnikov avatar
Qr0nJa
Pridružio se: Čet Sep 06, 2007 6:23 pm

Re: Ireland calling

Post od Qr0nJa »

Hello Dublin!

For how long do you plan to stay in Novi Sad? Unfortunately here is not possible to buy tickets until few days before the game. You can choose between west and north, although I recommend you west (precisely northern part of west). We can meet when you come! :)
...i nikad ne shvatiti to,sto volim tebe ja ludo jer srce moje vecno za tebe kucace znaj....
dublin

Post od dublin »

Qr0nJa napisao:Hello Dublin!

For how long do you plan to stay in Novi Sad? Unfortunately here is not possible to buy tickets until few days before the game. You can choose between west and north, although I recommend you west (precisely northern part of west). We can meet when you come! :)
Thank you for the reply.

My plan is to spend around Serbia 12 days in Serbia and see as much as I can. I will travel up to Novi Sad for a day/night explore the city probably Tuesday/Wednesday before the game. I will then come back for the game on the Sunday and after that no plans I need to decide where I go next :mrgreen:

A couple of people have already messaged me about the North Western block of the stadium recommending this area.

Does it have some special significance for Novi Sad fans? Would you guys recommend any pre match pubs? I am Irish afterall, we drink a beer before the football normally or two :mrgreen:

It looks like this is where I will locate myself, you will probably spot me a mile away so pop over and say hello :lala:
Korisnikov avatar
laki
Pridružio se: Ned Dec 05, 2010 1:51 pm

Post od laki »

If you want to expiriance something new in your life, come in the center of the west terrace, there will be mixed fans, ours and theirs, like nowhere in the modern foothbal world. And because of that it could become realy interesting in some point of the game, especially when their fans start yelling and screaming cause they forgets some time that they are on the wrong terrace.
North-west fans will hopefully migrate for that game to the center of the west terrace...Im sorry to hear that some of them already won't do that and let red star asshole fans to sit on the best position of the terrace. I hope that many of them will change their minds before the game. :cheers:
Slika
dublin

Post od dublin »

With this weather I guess there will be no game before I leave Serbia. I wish you guys the best of luck and will hopefully visit next season to a game. :cheers:

Good luck in Europe and in your last games this season.

My thoughts are with the people of the Balkans.

See you next year I hope.

C
Odgovori