Pitajte Eugena Sepuju

Pitajte igrače i trenere FK Vojvodina
Korisnikov avatar
Buca
Pridružio se: Sre Sep 20, 2006 7:50 pm

Post od Buca »

Sep keep fighting!!!Eye of a tiger :wink: We are with you!
Željko Brkić jedan je od nas!!!
eug9
Pridružio se: Čet Sep 11, 2008 10:42 am

Post od eug9 »

First i would like to take this opportunity to thank you whole the fans very,very very much for your support because it means a world to me not only now that i very hard time.And hopefully i will reward u whole and i believe no matter what i will because a fighter i don't quit and my dream of 20 goals or assits is still alive no matter how many less mints i play some people may think am crazy but its my target thank u,thank u whole God Bless u whole. now i will start answering the questions but i it may take time to finish but i will. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
eug9

Post od eug9 »

post 663 member Redfirm

Thank you very much i will keep fighting in life there is nothing comes easy and am a fighter not quilter
eug9

Post od eug9 »

Reply to post question number 498 member Mihailor

1.yes i would love to ,coaching and i finished college in Accounting/marketing
2.Novi sad is a small great organized wonderful town.
3.food.
4.wooooo...... that will be a honor to be part of a movie for a wonderful club.And that's is a big YES .THANK U FRUST KOGRAC
eug9

Post od eug9 »

Reply to post question number 498 member SOMBRORAL

Thank u very much and am strong for some to just break me down i believe GOD give the talent and no one can take it from me expect him who give it to me, my target and 20 goals or assts this season no matter .what we have to win some thing this season
eug9

Post od eug9 »

Reply to post question number 27 member MIHAILOV

SORRY,this question is not in English thanks for ya time
eug9

Post od eug9 »

Reply to post question number 303 member 021

1.First thank u, but for now i wouldn't want to answer that because he is the boss right now and i have to go with what he says.for any other problem i completely don't know because he never talks to me.no communication so if he puts me in the team i do whatever it take for the team to win,if he doesn't i will be in stands supporting my team.
2.Speaking about coaches, i cant please for safety reasons and professionalism but football is a beautiful game that doesn't tell lies because we play out there in space and even a kid can tell the difference same times.who is better and not.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
3.Sure yes we have a great understanding with Buac not only football wise even out side it we have a lot of things in common i call him the SEAN DADDY NOVI SAD,wonderful guy at heart. when u have a hard time is there to cheer up that's why GOD will give him more.
5.yes its one of my of them but i think i have got better on that ihad work on it because Brzic told me the same thing,he always told u want u need to work on for better.
6.Sure football is what i love and do best.i went to school for safe reasons if any thing would happen to my legs or end football school is the best thing it can only go way if u died.
7.Yes i do but basic things and still learning :lol: with the team no problem communication is great. besides football is less talking and more action.
8.Number great people very welcoming what i like people hate to hear truth and when u say it they always want to make it that u wrong person
eug9

Post od eug9 »

Reply to post question number 303 member 021

9.sseppuya.
10.No, but he brought me here i hard other offers at atime but he told me how good this club was.he is my family,country man unbelievable guy and wonderful guy when u get know him one one words are not enough to express him.
11.No had 2 yellow cards my country know how good iam and know what i can bring on the table,they believe in me when u play and know ya coach and fans believes in u the sky becomes the limit but he doesn't its the worst feeling for a football player.i have worked all summer and hard work pays and that's why i have 2 goals in the 3 games world cup2010 but i feel people are holding back my hard work i put in and my progress here at the club because i know i can score goals.if i can do it on international level why not club level some thing is not right but the fight is still on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thank u for ya time and questioning
eug9

Post od eug9 »

Reply to post question number 1265 member TURIJ9

1. attacker it was hard for me at first when i came here but now its ok. so that was a learning step for me last season so now i think i can play it but with 2 attackers is the best for me and a team that needs to win cups.
2.OH yes i can play 150 mints those are excuses that i cant play 90 mints people give when they don't want to play u.why not if i do it with my national team.
3. hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Buac has balls,heart he does any thing for the team to win u may have talent but modern football now if u didn't have heart to fight back you useless.i think we can make a good twin attacker because we understand each other in movements u can see that i get a lot of passes for him he knows my runs ,you can see that mints we got to play in last game.
4.great no complain.
5.Am used to it now but the heat is to much but nice expresse :lol:
6.Temperamental no no no,but when it comes to losing yes very because i hate to lose no matter, what training, game,life in general i want my team to be the best,i want to be the best.Being second to any thing and my team it upsets me.because this club deserve better.with people telling u that they are losers and when some times tell truth to some they hate that but its the way it is.
eug9

Post od eug9 »

1. attacker it was hard for me at first when i came here but now its ok. so that was a learning step for me last season so now i think i can play it but with 2 attackers is the best for me and a team that needs to win cups.
2.OH yes i can play 150 mints those are excuses that i cant play 90 mints people give when they don't want to play u.why not if i do it with my national team.
3. hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Buac has balls,heart he does any thing for the team to win u may have talent but modern football now if u didn't have heart to fight back you useless.i think we can make a good twin attacker because we understand each other in movements u can see that i get a lot of passes for him he knows my runs ,you can see that mints we got to play in last game.
4.great no complain.
5.Am used to it now but the heat is to much but nice expresse :lol:
6.Temperamental no no no,but when it comes to losing yes very because i hate to lose no matter, what training, game,life in general i want my team to be the best,i want to be the best.Being second to any thing and my team it upsets me.because this club deserve better.with people telling u that they are losers and when some times tell truth to some they hate that but its the way it is.
eug9

Post od eug9 »

the whole team we family but always there some great friends Buac,Veselja,Vlatko,Tumbasevic , the new guy midfeld and defender from these are new guys but we connect so well both from patzian the camp has helped me know some players more better like lz
For hair cut coming soon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
eug9

Post od eug9 »

Member Rabba question post 16

I believe Vojvodina is a great club now and to be in future with BATA president, but same people a round him in the club are there for the money not for better of club at all. They don’t care as long as the get their money .I mean officials and with the city it’s great I love it its great. France, favorite club in Europe besides Vojvodina is Man u because they believe they never give up till the game is finished .The players for national team are good players first this question is very interesting we where thinking to recommend 3 players, obua he went to hearts now. there are 2 players now , one in Iceland is going to be free player in 2 month good centre back, and 1 great holding midfielder these guys have offers. But we get scared to tell them if we get problems here us. Like my apartment it is not for 2 months but my contract with the club has to pay for it u wonder what is going to be next. So how can u bring some one else it becomes hard and now the director says they will not pay like i said some people don’t care for the club.. Kizito is my familyand sole mate ,my relationship with other players in team is great we family. Qualities its not only talent now days in football but heart too but our team has all it takes to win and be camps. Thank u
mihailov
Pridružio se: Čet Apr 05, 2007 10:24 pm

Post od mihailov »

eug9 napisao:Reply to post question number 1265 member TURIJ9

the whole team we family but always there some great friends Buac,Veselja,Vlatko,Tumbasevic , the new guy midfeld and defender from these are new guys but we connect so well both from patzian the camp has helped me know some players more better like lz
For hair cut coming soon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hvala Sepuji na odgovorima,ovde se verovatno malo presao,s obzirom da nije Turija postavio ova pitanja,vec lesa...
Bilo je malo problema zbog jezika,sve je razudjeno,al su njegovi odgovori tu... :D
Napred Voso!
Korisnikov avatar
Milan
Pridružio se: Sre Sep 14, 2005 5:44 pm

Post od Milan »

eug9 napisao:Member Rabba question post 16

I believe Vojvodina is a great club now and to be in future with BATA president, but same people a round him in the club are there for the money not for better of club at all. They don’t care as long as the get their money .

Sta reci...
POŠTO OBRAZ ???!!!
Korisnikov avatar
Stoik
Starosedelac
Pridružio se: Čet Jan 13, 2005 1:06 pm
Kontakt:

Post od Stoik »

Stvarno, sta reci kad covek koji ni ne poznaje nas jezik sam dodje do tog zakljucka?! :wink: :wink: :wink:
Zaključana tema